|
|
水平有限,不能翻译出原文的韵味,有部分内容完全不知道怎么用词,大家指正吧。
PS*妈妈说答应04的事情一定要做到……
我一直在等待,Snake,漫长的等待。
I’ve been waiting, Snake, for a long time.
等待着你的诞生,你的成长,
Waiting fore your birth, your growth,
以參今天的结局。
and the finality of today.
我惃你塑造成今天这样的男人并不是为了让我们在战场七兵戎相见。
I didn’t raise you and shape you into the man you are today
just so we could face each other in battle.
战士的技能不是用来伤害朋友的。
A soldier’s skills aren’t meant to be used to hurt friends.
那么什么才是敌人呢?
So then what is an enemy?
绝对永恒的敌人是否存在?
Is there such a thing as an absolute timeless enemy?
从来都不存在那样的东西。
There is no such thing and never has been.
因为我们的敌人其实和我们一样,
And the reason is that our enemies are human beings like us.
“敌人”只不过是相对而言而已。
They can only be our enemies in relative terms.
世界必然重归统一,
The world must be made whole again.
“哲学家”一定会再次集结。
The Philosophers must be reunited.
为了这一目的我将尽我所能。
I will devote my skills to that purpose.
利用Colonel的财富,我做到了。
And with the Colonel’s money, I will achieve that end.
正如我建立了Cobras。
Just as I once created the Cobras.
那就是我的家庭。
They are my family.
尽管我不能再孕育新生,
I may no longer be able to bear children
但我仍然拥有家庭。
but I still have a family.
杀了我……
Kill me…
现在就杀了我……
Kill me now…
动手!
Do it.
我培养了你,
I raised you.
我爱过你。
I loved you.
我交给你武器,教会你技巧,
I’ve given you weapons, taught you techniques,
授予你知识。
endowed you with knowledge.
我已经无所保留。
There is nothing more for me to give you.
只剩下生命让你带走……
All that left for you to take is my life…
……让你亲手带走。
…by your own hand.
我们之中必须有一个死去,有一个活下来。
One must die and one must live.
没有胜利,也没有失败。
No victory, no defeat.
生者将继续战斗,
The survivor will carry on the fight.
这就是我们的命运……
It is our destiny…
生者将继承Boss的称号,
The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.
而继承了Boss称号的人
And the one who inherit the title of Boss
将面对无休止的战斗。
will face an existence of endless battle.
为了我的祖国,我放弃了我的身躯,还有我的孩子……
I give up my body… and my child… for my country.
我已经一无所有。
There is nothing left inside me now.
谢谢……谢谢你能倾听。
Thanks… thanks for listening to me.
我已经得偿所愿了,Snake……
I feel… content, Snake…
动手吧。
Commence the operation.
你能带走的只有我的生命了。
All that’s left for you to take is my life.
让她成为我们生命中最精彩的十分钟,Jack。
Let’s make this the greatest 10 minutes of our lives, Jack.
(greatest不知道应该用什么词最合适。突然改口叫Jack意味深长啃~)
你是军人!
You are a soldier!
世界七只有一个Boss……
There is only room for one Boss…
一个Snake……
And one Snake… |
本帖子中包含更多资源
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册
×
|