|
|
A few days ago,one of our country\\'s main design bureaus,OKB-754 was destroyed in a nuclear explosion.
若干天前,我国一个主要的计划办事机构OKB-754被毁于原子核爆炸
President Johnson?
约翰逃总统
Yes,I hear you,Mr.Chairman
是,我在听你说话,主席先生 (明显是冷战时美苏领导人对话)
Depending on your response,I may be left with no choice but to order the military to maximum alert and unleash Armageddon.
根据你的建议,我可能离开,让军队保持最高警戒并且釃放Armageddon,别无选择.
This is Snake.Kept you waiting,huh?
我是Snake(专署名词,不能直接翻译为 蛇), 你继续待命,明白吗?
This will be a sneaking mission
这将是一项秘密任务
You\\'re a ghost,Snake. in every sense of the word.
无论怎么理解你的话 你是个幽灵 Snake
This kind of infiltration is the FOX unit\\'s speciality.
这种渗透作战是FOX特种部队的方式
In other words,weapons and equipment are procure on-site.
换句话说,你可以获得适合的武器和装备
A real one-man army.
一个真正的单兵军队
Your mission is to infiltrate Tsdlinoyarsk in the Soviet mountains.
你的任务是潜入苏联境内山区里的 Tsdlinoyarsk (苏联地名)
ensure the safety of Sokolov,and bring him back to the West.
不能确认Sokolov是否安全,惃他带回西方国家吧
If you fail this mission,it will mean an all-out nuclear war.
如果你的任务失败了,这意味着会引发一张大规模核战争。
Keep that in mind and proceed with extreme caution.
牢记心间并且要极为小心谨慎的执行任务
Show your patriotism.
发挥你的爱国主义精神
Understood?
明白吗?
Commencing Operation Snake Eater.
开始行动,Snake Eater
If such a weapon is unleashed on the world,it will not be long before all nations are engulfed in conflict.
如果这样一种武器流散世界各地,不久以后所有国家将被武装冲突吞没
The Cold War will end,and the entire planet will be consumed by the fires of war.
冷战将会结束,而整个行星将在战火中被消灭
He\\'s planning to use the Shagohod to turn the Cold War into a blazing hot one.
他正在计划运用 Shagohod 去转变冷战,使之变成一片灼热
We can\\'t let him have it,You\\'ve got to destroy it.
我们不能让他拥有它,你必须去摧毁它。
Did you know that one of our soldiers defected to your country a week ago?
你是否知道一周前,我们一名战士叛逃到你们国家?
Who was the soldier?
这名士兵是谁?
Her name is THE BOSS
她的名字叫“老板”
she\\'s a living legend.During World WarII,she was the one who led us to victory in that war.
她是个传奇人物,在二战期间,她曾领导我们取得战争的胜利。
You mean The Boss ? The mother of your Special Forces?
你的意思是这个“老板”就是你们特种部队的创始人?
Yes,that\\'s the one.
对,她是唯一的
And she took two miniature nuclear shells along with her
她曾携带两个小型核弹壳
“老板”曾经携带两个小型核弹壳?
I\\'m afraid so ,I believe they were a gift for her new hosts.
我想恐怕是这样,我相信他们
BOSS?What is this?
老板,这到底是什么?
I’m defecting to the Soviet Union
我已经惕靠了苏联
Why\\'d you defect?
你为什么要叛变?
I didn\\'t.I\\'m loyal to the \"end\".To my purpose.
我没有,我忠心地去结束,并去实现我的意图。
I think it\\'s time I gave this marvelous new toy a try.
我认为,这次是我提供的新奇玩具的一次尝试
Colonel! Even if they are our enemies,they\\'re still our countrymen!
Colonel!即使如果他们是我们的敌人,却仍然还是我们的国人。
You\\'re going to nuke your fellow Russians!?
你难道要用核武器来攻击你的俄国同胞?
The reason that tensions between East and West have settied into a Cold War is because each side fears the other\\'s power.
东西方对于对方实力七的害怕是造成冷战的原因
But the Shagohod goes far beyond the level of \"threat\"
但是,Shagohod 会比威胁的等级在七一层,更加具有威胁
It will render the concept of \"deterrence\" utterly meaningless.
这会使威慑的概念无意义
Does this mean FOX is going to die?
言下之意就是FOX将面临死亡?
NO,this fox is still one step ahead of the hounds.
不,这只“狐狸”将是“猎狗”捕杀的第一步
Jack,you can\\'t come with us.
JACK,你不能和我们一起!
I am afraid I must ask you to show me some proof that you and he were are not in collusion.
我恐怕必须问你索取一些关于你和他没有发生冲突的证据了
Let\\'s see cut out his eyes!
让我们看着他眼睛被挖出来
Drift away
飘走吧
My place is with them now.
我的地盘现在和他们一起
I don\\'t like those blue eyes of his.
我不喜欢他的蓝眼睛
What do you say to one last showdown?
你说对最后的死亡阴影想说什么?
The password is \"Who are the Patriots?\" and \"LA-LE-LU-LE-LO\"
密码是*“谁是爱国者?”“LA-LE-LU-LE-LO” |
|