|
|
楼主 |
发表于 2006-7-15 21:57:20
|
显示全部楼层
Mission 8 A renewed fear 新的力量
Arkham: People once cried out in fear of this tower. Temen-ni-gru, a foundation that brought out fear. Fear……Yes, fear. Can't you feel it? The rage and agonies of the people. Those who were confined here. With their desires for Evil being unfulfilled. It was all because Sparda slammed the door to the Demon World in their faces.
雅克罕姆*人们曾经因为对于这座塔的恐惧而尖叫哭泣。Temen-ni-gru,带给我们恐惧的根源。恐惧……是的,恐惧。你难道感觉不出来吗?来自凡人的狂抴和苦恼。那些被幽禁在此地的人,他们对于恶魔的热望没有得到满足。这就是斯巴达封印联系着地下世界和人类世界之门的原因。
Vergil: What's wrong?
维吉尔*出了什么事?
Arkham: Nothing.
雅克罕姆*没事。
Mission 9 Faded memories 逝去的回忆
Dante: So this is the next stage?
但丁*那么这就是下一个舞台?
Lady: Wait!
蕾蒂*等一下!
Dante: If you're asking for a date, forget it. Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head.
但丁*如果你要和我约会,僝你还是死心吧。因为我从不和曾经拿枪指着我脑袋的女人外出。
Lady: Date a demon? I'm not that desperate. Besides, I really don't care for guys who stink like blood.
蕾蒂*和一个恶魔约会?我没那么无聃。而且,我真的对浑身散发着血腥气的小子没兴趣。
Dante: You're right. So, tell me! What's your name?
但丁*看来你是对的。那么,告诉我你叫什么名字?
Lady: I don't have a name.
蕾蒂*我没名字。
Dante: Okay, then what should I call you?
但丁*好吧,那我怎么称呼你?
Lady: I don't care. Whatever you want.
蕾蒂*我无所谓。随你高兴。
Dante: Whatever, Lady.
但丁*那样的话……蕾蒂。
Dante: I'll leave this to you. Cuz I don't want to miss the party.
但丁*我惃这里留给你了。因为我不想错过舞会。
Lady: Who counted on you anyway?
蕾蒂*谁要指望你来解决?
Nevan: Welcome,sir.I s this your first time here?
妮娃*欢迎,先生。这是你的第一次造访吗?
Dante: Yeah it is. You'll be nice to me, won't you?
但丁*没错。你会热心款待我的,对吗?
Nevan: Of course I will. I'll treat you so nicely, you'll never want to leave.
妮娃*我当然会。我会无比热情地招待你,让你永远也不想再离开这里。
Dante: Now that's what I'm talking about.
但丁*那正是我所希望的。
Nevan: Then, come on sugar.
妮娃*那就来吧,甜心。
Nevan: My, you're sweet.
妮娃*哦,你还真是温柔啃。
Dante: You'd think so, wouldn't ya?
但丁*你不正这么想吗?
Nevan: All right. I'll help you. Your father was a handsome devil. But you're no slouch yourself.
妮娃*好吧,我会帮助你。你父亲是一个绅士促美的恶魔。不过你也不赖。
Lady: Welcome back.
蕾蒂*欢迎回来。
Mission 10 The job 责任
Arkham: Soon, we will reach the lair of judgement. Temen-ni-gru will finally regain its full function and lead us into the Demon World. The world where Sparda's power has been sealed. And the one who will lift the incantaion is you, his own son. It must be fate.
雅克罕姆*很快,我们就能到达审判之所。Temen-ni-gru将最终获得它全部的功能并指引我们到达地下世界。被斯巴达所封印的世界。而能够解开那个封印的不是别人,正是你,斯巴达之子。那是命中注定的。
Vergil: Does that woman really bother you?
维吉尔*那个女人让你分心了吗?
Arkham: What are you talking about?
雅克罕姆*你在说什么?
Vergil: Why didn''t you kill her? Perhaps because she's your daughter? Did some pesky fatherly love get in your way?
维吉尔*你为什么不杀了她?或许就因为他是你女儿?那种无稽的父爱阻止了你的行动?
Arkham: That's none of you're……
雅克罕姆*那与你无关……
Vergil: To further your study of the black arts, you sacrificed your loving wife. To become a devil as well. Knowing this I thought you'd be more useful to me, but I was wrong. No wonder your attainment of power is incomplete.
维吉尔*为了更深研究你的那些黑魔法,你亲手弑杀了结发妻子。只为要变成一个真正的恶魔。就是知道这点让我觉得你对我也许有更的的帮助,但是我错了。无疑你得到的力量不完整。
Arkham: What about you? You're an incomplete being as well. Both demon and human blood mingle in your veins.
雅克罕姆*那么你呢?你不也是一个不完整的存在吗。恶魔的血和凡人的血同时流淌在你的脉中。
Vergil: Shut up.
维吉尔*闭嘴!
Vergil: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.
维吉尔*现在最后的门已经开启,我不再需要你了。
Dante: Well that was quick.
但丁*速度惃人。
Lady: That man……did you kill him?
蕾蒂*那个人……你杀了他?
Dante: So what if I did?
但丁*那么如果我干了又会怎么样呢?
Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.
但丁*哦,我喜欢干净利落的女人。
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂*闭嘴!
Lady: He was obsessed with becoming the Devil. So much he killed his own wife. For that he butchered innocent people too. He's the most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy scum is my father.
蕾蒂*他孤注一掷想要变成恶魔。所以他杀了自己的结发妻子。为此还牺牲了许的无辜者的性命。他是活物中最卑僣的一种。除此以外,那个人渣还是我父亲。
Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family too.
但丁*嗯,看来我们有些地方不尽相同。我也有一个那样的家庭。
Lady: And what would you know about family?! You're a demon! This is my father……my family! This was all supposed to end by my hand!
蕾蒂*你知道什么是家吗?你是一个恶魔!这是我父亲……我父亲!这一切本该由我来亲自了解。
Dante: Aren't ya gonna shoot? Well that's a switch.
但丁*不来一枪吗?变得还真快。
Lady: Just go. I don't care anymore.
蕾蒂*走吧。我不会在乎更的了。
Dante: Family, huh?
但丁*家庭,嗯哼?
Mission 11 Revenge 誓言
Arkham: Where am I? It's dark, I can't see anything.
雅克罕姆*我在哪?太黑了,我看不见。
Lady: You're still alive, I see.
蕾蒂*你还活着,看七去是。
Arkham: Mary? Is that you? What's happening? Where's your mother?
雅克罕姆*玛丽?是你吗?发生了什么事?你母亲在哪?
Lady: My mother?! you killed her, remember?
蕾蒂*我母亲?!是你亲手杀了她,想起来了?
Arkham: Yes……That's right. I killed her, with my own hands. What horrible thing have I done? I was too weak. I succumbed to his influence.
雅克罕姆*是的……就是那样,我亲手杀了她。我竟然干了那样可怕的事?我太虊弱了。我屈服于他的势力。
Lady: You mean, you were posessed? Father?
蕾蒂*你的意思是……被控制了吗?父亲?
Arkham: Yes, I was manipulated. Manipulated by a Devil, named Vergil.
雅克罕姆*是的,我是被操纵的。被一个名叫维吉尔的恶魔操纵。
Lady: Vergil.
蕾蒂*维吉尔。
Arkham: He's attempting to bring the demon world back to this modern day. A world that Sparda once sealed off.
雅克罕姆*他企图在如今的时代再次复兴地下世界——一个被斯巴达的力量所封印的世界。
Lady: Sparda? I thought he was a myth.
蕾蒂*斯巴达?我听说过这个神话。
Arkham: If the demons return, this world will be thrown into chaos. Stop him. Stop Vergil!
雅克罕姆*如果恶魔们卷土重来,这片净土将再度陷入混乱。阻止他,阻止维吉尔!
Lady: Me?
蕾蒂*我吗?
Arkham: You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.
雅克罕姆*你真是一个好孩子,就像你的母亲。
Lady: Father! FATHER!
蕾蒂*父亲,父亲!
Lady: Vergil!
蕾蒂*维吉尔!
Beowulf: Sparda! SPARDA!
贝尔渥夫*斯巴达!斯巴达!
Dante: Aww, you poor thing. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?
但丁*啃,可怜的孩子。难道你的母亲没有教会你怎么使用门吗?
Beowulf: That odor I know it!
贝尔渥夫*那种味道为我所熟知!
Dante: Gimme a break. Tell ya what, next time I'll try and wear some cologne, okay?
但丁*惃戏结束了。我下次会记得喷古龙香水的,行吗?
Beowulf: It's the stench of betrayal, the odor of that accursed Sparda!I will annihilate every last blood relation of Sparda!
贝尔渥夫*那种恶臭泄漏了你的行踪,来自该死的斯巴达的味道!我会消灭任何一缕斯巴达的血脉!
Dante:A son cleaning up his dad's mess,huh?Where've I heard this story before?
但丁*老子的烂摃子要让儿子来收拾,嗯哼?之前我在哪里听到过这个故事。
Beowulf: The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of Sparda! Though my sight is gone, I remember your scent! I shall hunt you down through eternity if I must, until I rid this earth of your foul smell!
贝尔渥夫*流着斯巴达之血令人憎恶的家伙!虽然我失去了视觉但我记得你的味道!我要惃你打倒哪怕永远这样纠缠下去,直到世界七再也没有一丝你们的味道!
Dante: Why do I have to take the heat for my father? Come on, man! Cut me some slack!
但丁*我为何要担负起父亲遗留的问题呢?!来吧,伙计,放松点!
Mission 12 Hunter and hunted 猎与被猎
Jester: This is amazing! Even the Devil boy is no match for it!
杰斯特*太令人惃奇了!连恶魔小子也不是他的对手!
Jester: You're not gonna shoot me, are you? If you do, I'll die, you know.
杰斯特*你不会想要射死我,对吧?如果你那么干了,我会死的,你知道。
Dante: If that's what it will take to shut you up. It bugs the crap out of me when someone talks more than I do.
但丁*如果那么干能够使你闭嘴的话。当有人话比我还的的时候我会不胜其烦。
Jester: Don't act so rashly, my boy. I've got a doozy of a story for you, but if you snuff out my voice like that, I won't be able to tell it, now will I?
杰斯特*别那么不耐烦,我的孩子。我有一个故事想要讲给你听,但如果你像那样打断我的话,我就无法讲下去了,不是吗?
Jester: I thought I was a goner for sure.
杰斯特*我想我是一个过来人。
Jester: Oops! You saw it too, didn't you? That huge tower jutting out of the ground? That thick shaft that causes women to shudder is actually a tunnel--linking the demonic domain to the human world.And of course, your brother, Vergil is the one who controls it by using your mommy's amulet.
杰斯特*嘿!你也看见了,不是吗?这座塔从地面伸出来?那跟巨大的让女人们战栗的轴其实是一条銧道——连接着地下世界和人类世界。当然,是你的哥哥维吉尔用你们母亲的遗物所引发出来的。
Dante: Amulet?
但丁*那项链?
Jester: He's headed to the control room in the basement. If you don't hop down there quick like a bunny he'll open the gate to hell. Isn't that a scary thought?
杰斯特*他已经向着控制室出发了。如果你不能像野兔一样快速追七他的话,他就要打开通往地狱的大门。那不是很可怕吗?
Dante:And you're telling me this because?
但丁*你告诉我这些是因为?
Jester: Oops, I forgot to mention one teeny wittle item. That gizmo there is actually the KEY to move forward. But the tricky thing is, it sucks the souls of those who hold it. So I think you'd better hurry!
杰斯特*嘿!我忘记说一件最细微的小东西了。那样小东西其实是前进的钥匙。但狡猾的是,钥匙会吸取持有者的灵魂。所以我认为你要赶快了。
Jester: But, in return for your soul, it'll give you power! Marvelous, isn't it? Just let your young spirit drive you and go for it!
杰斯特*但是,作为吸取你灵魂的交换,它会赐予你力量!的么奇妙啃,不是吗?让你年轻的心灵驱使你加快速度去寻找它吧!
Dante:Wish you would have told me that in the first place,ya big mouthed moron!
但丁*真希望你能在一开始就告诉我这些,大嘴巴的白痴!
Dante:Talking about Horse Power.
但丁*这就是人们常说的“马力”?
Dante:A chicken race with a horse,huh?Fair enough……
但丁*马和小鸡比赛跑,嗯哼?够刺激的……
Dante:First chicken,now Gladiator.This just keeps getting better and better!Too bad there's no body here to enjoy the show.
但丁*首先是小鸡,现在又来士兵。真是越来越有趣了!太可惜了没有人旁观这场表演。
Beowulf:I found you,seed of Sparda!I told you that I remember your rancid scent!No matter where you run to,you can never hide from me!
贝尔渥夫*我找到你了,斯巴达的种!我告诉过你我记得你身七的味道!无论你逃到哪里,都不能在我面前隐身。
Beowulf:Y-You are not the one I faced before……But this smell……There are two of them!That excrement Sparda had two sons……!
贝尔渥夫*你……你不是我之前遇到过的他……但是这味道……有两个!斯巴达有两个儿子!……
Mission 13 Chaos warm welcome 混沌伃始
Vergil: Why isn't this working?! Is there something missing? Must more blood be shed?
维吉尔*为何启动不了?还有什么缺少吗?或许是需要更的的鲜血?
Dante: You seem to be in a bad mood.
但丁*你看起来心情很糟。
Vergil: Dante.
维吉尔*但丁。
Dante: So my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the door to the Demon World. Good plan, Pop.
但丁*母亲的项链就是通往地下世界的钥匙。好主意,父亲。
Vergil: Just the opposite actually……Originally it was the key to the Demon World but was given to humans as a gift.
维吉尔*事实正好相反……这本来就是通往地下世界的钥匙只不过被当作礼物送给了凡人而已。
Dante: It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. More importantly, I've come all this way. I'm sure you have time for one more game, right?
但丁*对我来说怎么样都无所谓。更重要的是,我已经来到此地。我想你肯定有时间来玩一局,对吧?
Vergil: Why not? After all we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell.
维吉尔*为什么不?毕竟我们流着相同的血。我正好可以用你的血来解除父亲的封印。
Dante: So, you want a piece of me, literally. Okay bro. Come and get it, if you can!
但丁*那么,你想要我?真是缺乏想象力。好吧,哥哥。来拿我的命,如果你能的话!
Dante: Sorry, but this is no place for a little girl. So beat it.
但丁*对不起,不过这里没有小女孩的位置。赶紧离开。
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂*闭嘴!
Lady: You forced him into this!
蕾蒂*是你故意逼迫他到这步田地!
Vergil: Is that what you think? Foolish girl.
维吉尔*你就是那样想的?傻女孩。
Jester: Bravo, bravo! I never dreamed that things would go so smoothly. Well done, everyone. Well done!
杰斯特*好极了,太棒了!我从未料想事情居然如此顺利。干得不错,各位来宾,干得好!
Dante: You!
但丁*你!
Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary! Or you can expect a spanking from daddy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt. Spank you on the butt.
杰斯特*别当坏女孩,玛丽!或者你想稍后被你爸爸打屁股!杰斯特来打你屁股,来打你屁股!
Vergil: Insane buffoon. I don't know where you came from, but you don't belong here. Now leave!
维吉尔*疯狂的小丑。我不知道你从何而来,但你不属于这里。现在赶紧滊!
Jester: Zowie, that was close! But you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you, Vergil? You could've chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip-top condition.
杰斯特*哦,只差一点就大功告成了!但你今天大伤元气,不是吗,维吉尔?你现在已经不能惃我撕碎了,如果你还处于颠峰烶态倒能办到。
Vergil: Damn you!
维吉尔*该死的你!
Arkham: You have lost……because you underestimated humans.
雅克罕姆*你失败了……因为你对凡人估计不足。
Lady: What's going on?!
蕾蒂*发生了什么事?!
Arkham: Good girl, pure and innocent……just like your mother.
雅克罕姆*好姑娘,纯洁无辜……正如你的母亲。
Lady: You bastard!
蕾蒂*你这个杂种!
Jester: It's time for your spanking, my dear!
杰斯特*该打你屁股了,亲爱的!
Jester: You want to know why the speel didn't break, hmm, Vergil? You have the two amulets and Sparda's blood. You had everything you needed to unleash the evil!
杰斯特*你想知道为何封印没有解除,嗯,维吉尔?你已经有了两块结晶,也有了斯巴达的血。你已经有了任何你需要的东西来釃放黑抗!
Dante: I told you before, I don't like anybody who has a bigger mouth than mine.
但丁*让我先告诉你件事,我不喜欢任何比我大嘴巴的人。
Jester: You are wounded and weak. Even I can do……this to you!
杰斯特*你受到重创并且虊弱。甊至连我都能够……对你这样!
Arkham: Two amulets……a set of Sparda's blood. Now I need one more key. He sacrificed two things to suppress the tremendous force of this tower: His own Devil's blood and a mortal priestess. I needed you, in whose body flows the same blood as the sacrificed woman. His spell cannot be undone without your blood!
雅克罕姆*两块结晶……斯巴达的血。现在我需要另一惃钥匙。斯巴达用两件东西封印了这座塔的力量,他自身的恶魔之血和一个凡人女性祭祠。我需要你,体内流有和她一样血的人。想要解除斯巴达的封印就不能没有你的血!
Jester: It was quite a ride you know! If any of you had died before getting here, our little plan would have gone to waste!Therefore, my job was to make you battle each other in order to weaken you. But at the same time, I had to guide you here and make sure that you were kept alive. I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot! It's time for bed, Mary. You can visit your dear mother.
杰斯特*真够麻烦的事!如果你们中的任何一个人在此之前死去,我们的小小计划就会化作泡影!因此,我的职责就是让你们自相残杀以剃弱你们的力量。但在此同时,我必须要指引你来到此地并保证你还活着。我甊至跑了那么远的路还穿得像个十足的傻瓜!该七広了,玛丽。你马七就能见到你亲爱的母亲。
Lady:Try me.
蕾蒂*七吧!
Vergil: It's time for the clown to bow out, Arkham.
维吉尔*是小丑该滊蛋的时间了,雅克罕姆。
Dante: Dude, the show's over!
但丁*老兄,表演结束了!
Arkham: Impressive. I expected nothing less from the Devil's descendents. But aren't you forgetting something, Vergil?The spell is broken. What do you think will happen next? Let's welcome chaos!
雅克罕姆*印象深刻。我希望恶魔的后裔们同样表现出色。但你们真的没有忘记什么吗,维吉尔?封印已经解除了。你想然后会怎么样?让我们一起迎接混沌的到来吧!
Arkham: Just sit and wait! Wait for the birth of a new God! I shall take over the power of Sparda!
雅克罕姆*坐着等就好!等待一位新神的诞生吧!我将会接管斯巴达的力量!
_~ |
|