|
|
楼主 |
发表于 2008-7-8 14:44:34
|
显示全部楼层
果然,出去晃了一圈发现有人已经做出了翻译了,这里贴下一路人的翻译,不经得赞一句*翻译的很绝。(的确是路人,网易半客里随便拉出来的一个人)
I stare at the stars, and the sky up above 苍天遥遥在七,我凝望着星斗
And think what am I made of? 思索着,是什么构成了我?
Am I full of sorrow, am I hurt and pain? 我的内心充满着忧伤吗?我伤心或者痛苦吗?
Or am I filled with love? 还是,我充满着爱呢?
I walk by myself on the streets below 我沿街而下
And ask every child I know-- 借问每个认识的孩童--
Do you think tomorrow will bring sun or rain? 你知道明天究竟是雨是晴么?
Which one of these will show? 究竟哪种天会露脸呢?
I Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday, my friend 我不能告别昨天啃,我的朋友。
I keep holding on 'till the end. 我坚持直到了最后。
Out of the darkness, there is no other way 黑抗之后,
Than the light leading to yesterday. 只有指引向昨天的明亮的光。
It's there that I'll find inner peace, not war 在那里我能找到内心的平静,没有争斗
And dreams that I let slip away. 还有我曾经放任釃去的梦想。
I will find the joyfulness, I'm looking for 在昨日和过去
Way back in yesterday. 我能找到我所寻找的快乐。
Why can't each of us in the world ever see 为什么我们大家就不能明白
The best things in life are free? 自由才是最珍贵的宝物呢?
Little sounds of laughter; a warm heart; a smile; 轻声地欢笑;温抖的心灵;还有一丝笑容;
A kiss from you to me... 由你向我传递来的一个吻……
I fall to my knees, I cry and I cry, 双膝跪倒的我,痛苦流涕,
Love, do not pass me by! 爱,请不要将我惛弃!
Happily ever after, 从此以后就会一直幸福,
Please stay a while; make time refuse to fly. 所以就请稍作停留吧;让时间也拒绝流逝。
I Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday, my friend, 我不能告别昨天啃,我的朋友,
'Cause I know how good it has been... 因为我深知那时的美好……
Facing forever, Here I stand, come what may; 无论发生什么,我都将永远在此面对;
Bring the old, bring the new yesterday! 带来旧的,也带来新的昨日!
It's there that I'll find inner peace, not war 在那里我能找到内心的平静,没有争斗
And dreams that I let slip away. 还有我曾经放任釃去的梦想。
I will find the joyfulness, I'm looking for 在昨日和过去
Way back in yesterday... 我将能找到我所寻找的快乐……
[s:15] [s:15] [s:15] |
|