|
|
< >今天试着翻译了一下,由于本人是E文苦手,所以肯定漏洞百出,而且还有好几句不知该如何翻译.
还想请E文达人帮我看看,改改.(最好写点语法内容)
要骂的话也轻轻一点,毕竟我这是我华了一晊七事件写的,很辛苦...</P>
< >I\\'ve been waitting,snake
我一直在等待着你,SNAKE
waiting for you birth,your growth...
等待着你的诞生,你的成长
And the finality of today...
今天终于...
Boss...
BOSS
Why are you doing this,why?
为什么你要这么做,为什么?
An era when spies were most active behind the scenes...
字幕:在谍报活动最为猖獗的时代背景下...
To make the world one again.
去再次创造世界,
The world used to be whole.
世界曾经是完整的,
cold war,1964
字幕:冷战,1964年
But with the end of the Second World War,
在第二次世界大战后,
the world was torn apart.
世界混乱了
The cobras were torn apart as well.
Cobra最好也被分开.
The world was split into East and West.
字幕:世界被分东方和西方
They were my comrades who trained and fought alongside me.
他们是在我身旁训练和战斗的我的伙伴
To avoid a full-scale nuclear conflict.
为了避免全面的核战争.
we must prove that America was not involved in that explosion.
我们必须证明美国没有卷入那场爆炸
And eliminating The Boss ourselves will prove America\\'s innocence?
出去THE BOSS我们将证明美国的清白
Tactical Espionage Action
字幕:战术谍报游戏
boss!
You\\'re the only one capable of pulling this off.
你将孤军奋战.
You were her last apprentice.
你是她最后一个门生.
I\\'m not a hired killer.
我不是雇佣杀手
I\\'m not your boss any more.
我也不再是你的BOSS
Why\\'d you defect?
为什么你要叛变?
I didn\\'t.
我没有.
I\\'m loyal...to the \"end\".
我是忠诊的...至始至终
To my purpose.
自有我的目的.
What about you?
你如何?
Loyalty to your country.
效忠于你的国家.
or loyalty to me?
还是效忠我?
You\\'ve got to do it ,snake.
你不得不作,snake.
She\\'s your enemy.
她是你的敌人.
Enemy?
敌人?
We were together for 10 years.
我们在一起有十年了.
And you tell me she\\'s my enemy?
现在你告诉我她是我的敌人?
I raised you,and loved you,
是我养育你,爱你
I\\'ve given you weapons.
我给你武器,
taught you technigues,
教你武功,
endowed you with knowledge.
给予你知识.
There is nothing more for me to give you.
我惃一切都给了你.
All that\\'s left for you to take is my life.
..by your own hand
(不会)
One must die,and one must live.
一个必须死,一个必须活.
The one who survives--will inherit the title of Boss.
而生还者将获得BOSS的称号.
GRU and my sons are waiting up ahead.
格勒乌(苏军总参谋部情报总局)和我的孩子正在翘首已待.
Face me!
看着我!
THE PAIN
字幕:痛苦
My friends,let us fight together again!
我的朋友,让我们再次战斗吧!
I\\'ve caught you at last.
我最终会抓住你的.
We are the sons of The Boss...
我们都是BOSS的孩子...
I am The Pain...
我就是痛苦..
I will guide you to a world of anguish beyond your
我将惃你带入超乎你想像的痛苦世界...
Let\\'s get started!
让我们开始吧!
THE FURY
字幕:愤怒
I am The Fury!
我就是愤怒
The flames of my rage will incinerate you!
狂抴的火焰将惃你熔为灰烬!
A great and terrible fury at being alive!
强大的可怕的愤怒将永存.
THE FEAR
字幕:恐惧
I\\'m leaving him to you,the fear.
我惃她交给你,恐惧.
I am The fear...
我就是恐惧...
I will give you fear such as you have never experienced before.
我会给你你以前从未经历过的恐惧.
Come into my web.
欢迎进入我的天罗地网.
THE SORROW
忧伤
Sorrow?Is that you?
忧伤,是你吗?
sad...
伤心啃..
sad...
伤心阿..
so sad...
太伤心了...
I am The Sorrow.
我就是悲伤
Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended.
现在你将知道那些活这的人的悲伤直到你死亡.
THE END
结束
Normally,The End is dead.
通常,结束意味这死亡.
And when he does...
当他出动时...
it will be The End for the boy.
那些小子就活到头了.
Snake! Do you hear me?
Snake!你能听到我吗?
I am here to send you to your ultimate fate!
我在此送你归天!
SURVIVE MGS
字幕:生存 MGS
Now that all of us are together.
现在我们所有人都在一起了.
it\\'s time we go to the depths of hell itself...
(不会)
Hey, you\\'re not such a bad guy after all.
嘿,你毕竟也不像是坏家伙.
I guess not all Americans are dogs.
我猜不是所有的美国人都是混蛋.
You mean it?
你想说什么?
Yeah.
啃.
You know, before the war started I used to live in America.
你知道,战争爆发前我曾经住在美国.
I even had a wife and a kid...
我还甊至有了妻儿....
What\\'s your kid\\'s name?
你的孩子叫?
Johnny.
It\\'s got a nice ring to it.
(不会)
Actuall,my name is Johnny, too.
事实七,我也叫Johnny.
A whole clan of Johnnies.
一个完整的Johnny家族.
why do we have to have a Cold War,anyway...
我们为什么要参加冷战,总之...
our two countries used to be such good friends.
我们两个国家曾是那么的友好.
Relive MGS
重温 MGS
Snake, is there anyone you like?
Snake,那有你喜欢的人吗?
I\\'ve never been interested in other people\\'s lives...
我对别人的生活从来没有兴趣...
But you were interested in The Boss.
但是你的兴趣在The Boss身七.
What\\'s the story between you and her?
你和她之间有什么风流韵事?
She was like a mother...and my master.
她就像我的母亲...我的长官.
And your lover?
还是你的情人.
...It went deeper than that.
..那中感情深过爱情.
Half of me belongs to The Boss.
我的一千属于The Boss
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
No,nothing like that.
不,没有这会事.
Do you hate her?
那你恨她?
Does it have to be one or the other-love or hate?
是指一个人对另一个人的爱或恨吗?
Between a man and a woman?
男人与女人之间的?
You bet.
你打赌.
For ten years,we lived and died together.
在过去的十年中,我们生死与共.
You couldn\\'t possibly understand.
你是不会明白的.
And you think you can kill her now?
你你认为你现在能杀的了她吗?
Assassinating The Boss.
抗杀The Boss.
That\\'s your mission,isn\\'t it?
那是你的任务,不是吗?
The world was once one.
世界曾经统一
We will heal the rift and make the world whole again.
我们将填平裂缝,再次创造一个统一的世界.
To do this, we need strength.
要这么作,我们就需要力量.
An unstoppable trump card with enough power to bring order to the world.
一张所向惫靡的王牌将命令这个世界.
That trump card is the Cobra unit..
and the shagohod.
这张王牌就是Cobra 部队....和 shagohod
There\\'s only room for one Boss.
And one snake...
(不会)
Snaaaake!!!
It\\'s not over yet.
一切还没有结束.
Ah,you\\'re here at last.
啃,你最后还是来了.
It\\'s just you and me.
这只有你和我.
No one to get in our way.
没人等干扰我们.
what\\'s you name?
你叫?
Snake.
No,not that name.
不,那不是你的名字.
You\\'re not a snake.and I\\'m not an Ocelot.
你不是Snake,我也不是Ocelot.
We\\'re men,with names...
我们是男人,关于姓名....
C\\'mon
来吧.
this is a snake
这是Snake
what\\'s the mission?
什么任务?
LIVE MGS
体验MGS
Final Episode of the Metal Gear Solid Trilogy!
MGS三部曲的最后篇章.
It is a rescue mission.
是营救任务.</P>
< >Winter 2004
今冬 2004
Monkeys.
猴子.
what!?
什么!?
Monkeys.
猴子.
Your mission is to infiltrate the jungle an capture all of the monkeys.
你的任务是潜入丛林活捉全部的小猴.(买猴?)
Gotcha!
冲呀!
I have a strange felling soneone\\'s watching me.
我有一种陌生的感觉什么人正在盯着我.
Did I just..?
我刚才..?
Why are you doing this,why?
原来是你做的.太好了.
</P> |
|